$29.00 – $31.00
We keep hearing that we might be able to earn some of our freedoms back if we comply with everything we’ve been asked to do to accommodate the clown bug plague, but those goal posts keep shifting every day, and the promise of our freedoms dangled just out of reach like a golden carrot. Now we are being told that if we really ever want to taste freedom again, we must submit to experimental gene therapies – and next they’ll tell us, like they’ve told the vaccinated in Israel, that we must allow our children to be subjected to this experimentation too, or lose what little they’ve given us in return for our compliance.
But now, I ask you: What good is "innocent until proven guilty" if we’re infected til proven vaccinated? Didn’t our forefathers already fight for the freedoms our leadership seems to believe we have relinquished today? Haven’t our countrymen shed enough blood to ensure our right to travel and engage in commerce, and practice religion?
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
• Slim fit
• Orders from within the US are made in USA
• Orders worldwide are sourced worldwide